The Making of an All-Star Team
Every day in the real estate business I get asked for a recommendation for something. That’s why I need an All-Star team of contractors, inspectors, and professionals to rely on. Making a good decision on who you work with can make the difference between a successful transaction and a failure. My many years of experience and knowledge have allowed me to gather the best team of All-Stars to work with. Let’s take a look at what an All-Star team can look like for a home buyer or seller.
Your All-Star Real Estate Roster
- Real Estate Agent – Find a trusted and knowledgeable Realtor who will help guide you through the home selling or buying process. Your Realtor is the most important aspect of your transaction team and is the hub or center of the whole process.
- Inspector – Use an experienced home inspector with knowledge of all types of homes and building techniques in your area. Having an accurate inspection that outlines both the good and bad of a home is paramount to feeling safe and comfortable in your new home.
- Loan Officer – Working with a lender who can help you navigate all your loan options is important! Know what types of loans and incentives are available to you at the beginning. Then, having someone who can make sure your loan is approved with hard work and creative solutions really helps get the transaction across the finish line.
- Title company – I prefer to close transactions with licensed attorneys. Having a legal representative to make sure everything with the sale is correct can save you a lot of headaches in the future.
- Insurance agent – Be sure to shop around with different companies. A strong insurance agent with access to multiple insurance companies can give you the best options and help you save money and get more coverage.
- Contractors – This is almost a team all to itself. I rely on skilled and knowledgeable contractors every day. From plumbers, electricians, carpenters and more having a strong list of contractors can help overcome issues with a home quickly and affordably.
Make sure your team is headed up by All-Stars at every position! Having confidence in every level of the transaction leads to success.